1 hour ago, bcbrassard said:

Bought a House? Nice garage!!  Sometimes a guy just needs time away from the hobby to get rejuvenated.  That is the time to enjoy the system while planning the next stage. lol Your car looks clean.

Yeah man! Garage has a nice sized attached workshop. Was the main selling point for me lol. And thank you, just slapped her summer wheels back on 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Right on man, Congrats, its a big deal to be a home payment maker for 30 yrs. (Owner haha) And it's a really big deal to have a huge garage Once you get it set up the way you want the creativity will start flowing..

If your garage is a blank slate may i suggest paint & lights should be first on the agenda. You can never have to much White or Light! lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, bcbrassard said:

Right on man, Congrats, its a big deal to be a home payment maker for 30 yrs. (Owner haha) And it's a really big deal to have a huge garage Once you get it set up the way you want the creativity will start flowing..

If your garage is a blank slate may i suggest paint & lights should be first on the agenda. You can never have to much White or Light! lol

Thank you! It does feel good. Walls are already white but non insulated or sheeted. Plus all led bulbs even tho its just the plain jane bulb fixture its a start! But yes blank slate for sure! 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 9 months later...

1gn down for the count the last several months. picked up a 2gn beater for the winter. Will likely be the daily for the foreseeable future so it may get a woofer or two ontop of the re audios I stuck in the front doors. The projects are definitely piling up.  

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

45 minutes ago, bsneon98 said:

1gn down for the count the last several months. picked up a 2gn beater for the winter. Will likely be the daily for the foreseeable future so it may get a woofer or two ontop of the re audios I stuck in the front doors. The projects are definitely piling up.  

Hell ya buddy! got any pics?  

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

20191102_213127

Its a beater with a heater. Got it for scrap value as it needed a subframe. Ratchet strapped the LCA and limped her home. It likely needs a new heater core too. Fenders, doors, rockers all rusty and need replaced eventually but its not awful. Gets me to work and back and thats what counts right now. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:32 PM, bcbrassard said:

right on, Now throw a sub in that bitch!

may start glassing a corner of the trunk in the next few days. I could throw a old school mtx thunder series 12 in her, idk so much other stuff to worry about. Flushed the whole coolant system today and replaced the green freeze with the red shit. Heat output definitely is better, nice peace of mind too. Helps with it being 14 degrees out today lol 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1