'71 Chevelle v.s '05 M3

m3 will burn you in a race.

Thats what i was looking for.

I think how well tuned your carb is and how well the car hooks up is important. Driving skills from you vs your buddy would be critical as well. There's NO REPLACEMENT for displacement either partner. I think the Chevelle, if launched correctly would walk all over that M3. It's tough to say though if you can't drive, and your buddy can. Does he have the SMG, or the manual trans in that car. The SMG is snappy as hell, I've driven one.

I just had it rebuilt and tuned and it does go quite nicely now. I can definitely drive much better than he can, Im amazed he can see over the steering wheel and reach the pedals at the same time lol. he has the SMG, which i find annoying that it ties the manual for 0-60 times, its so fucking good!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm talking purely quarter mile as well, get over 100 and the Bimmer is gone. I also agree with others, yours has a cool factor that is above and beyond the M3.

Yea no doubt about higher speeds, I just dont have the ratio to keep up after like 80 even.

I love classics, have owned quite a few of them and BMWs and used to own a 2006 M5 a few years back, but I would so much rather have the Chevelle even if it were slower, so WGAF? There's only one way to find out and if neither of you are experienced drag racers, chances are the fastest car most likely won't win. I see it time and time again. Guy with a car capable of pulling off a 12 or 13 second run is lucky to make a 14 second pass because he doesn't have a clue how to drag race. AND reaction time is everything, whether on the track or a street race....and newbies rarely ever cut good lights. So, in my (not quite professional) drag racing experience, the cooler car wins hands down.....victory goes to the Chevelle.

Thank god, i love winning by default!!! hahaha. And yea i think I know exactly what you're talking about. This other guy who graduated last year was tailgating my ass like no other so at the next light he pulls up next to me and obviously I prepare to smash on the gas, and I smoked his M5 off the line because he just could not drive it correctly.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Alright Alright I think I got it guys.........If I put these on do you think it would increase my chances of winning???

055.jpg

I missed Alan.

The obvious choice is a wing, from Apex motorsports, similar to what the ricer guys do. INSTANT 50 HP! Not sure if you even get the reference....I live in AZ and we had a big rice phase and every one and their brother was putting wings on Civics, from the company Apex. Apex actually makes some legit stuff, but the abuse from stupid customers has made me forever associate that with lame ricers.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The obvious choice is a wing, from Apex motorsports, similar to what the ricer guys do. INSTANT 50 HP! Not sure if you even get the reference....I live in AZ and we had a big rice phase and every one and their brother was putting wings on Civics, from the company Apex. Apex actually makes some legit stuff, but the abuse from stupid customers has made me forever associate that with lame ricers.

LOL trust me I have seen plenty of ricers in my travels. I see this one constantly and I ask the guy WTF do you plan on getting out of all that crap on your honda and he always gives me an answer along the lines of more aerodynamics or magical horsepower and badassery when driving down the street......

I mean really..............look at it!!!

006-4.jpg

I missed Alan.

Good thing he's got those cooling ducts AFTER his brakes to really cool off his, I'm sure HE DOESN'T HAVE, cross-drilled slotted Brembos....

What a tool!

hahaha tell me about it, he is sucha doucebag about it too....even though its a total crap heap..

I missed Alan.

Archived