Sonic Electronix

tonight i am ordering a battery, some zero gauge and fuse holders and fuses and need help with what to get! the battery is between the hc800 or hc600. also was wondering what the krank it up battery is?i have the big three and only want something i need. i dont want to blow money on power i won't use. (i have the sundown sae1200d on a nightshade 15). the wring i was looking at was a 17 ft roll of cadence or i could find some knukoncepts not sure what the difference is. lastly i need fuse holders and fuses, was just gonna pick up some ebay ones that are cheap. anything wrong with those??

I got Radaflex 1/0 welding cable for $2.48 per foot. OFC as well. Really flexible and nice.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

i understand the whole wanting to not spend any more than you need to but when it comes to your battery, better to have more than you'll use than not enough. I'm sure the 600 will be enough but if the 800 is on the table too, get it for sure. You may not plan to upgrade and you may never upgrade, but more reserve capacity than you'll use will give you better output since you have the reserve available.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived