Hi i\m matt and im new here, i was curious if i could get away with deep cycle batteries with my system. I just purchased 2 ssa icon 18s. i have a 16cuft box for them and 4 8 inch ports. i will be running them with a colosssus 3200. currently i have all stock electrical. i have to do some kind of upgrade. i have enough 0 gauge to do the big three, and 2 runs of power from the front to back. but as of right now i do not have the money for and alternator, or xs batteries. so that is not an option. i have 3 huge duralast deep cell batteries that were purchased in july for my boat and they havent gotten much use, i was curious to see anyones opinions on how these would work out and if i should hook all of them up or what . i also have a duralast battery under my hood. my system is daily. i couldnt find another forum on here related to this. i just need some answeres i wanna bump just like everyone else does.

1999 Saab 9-3 TURBO

Stock alt atm

BIG 3 UPGRADE

Everlast battery under the hood

2 Duralast Platinum H8 AGm batteries

2 Runs of 1/0 gauge front to back

250 amp Circuit breaker up front

300 amp circuit breaker on the sub amp

Pioneer DEH 6500XT

MB Quart ONX 4.60

Kenwood KFC components all around

2011 Hifonics Colossus 3200

2 D2 SSA icon 18s

14 volts all day long

Well adding the battery's would help compared to just plain stock, but you need to remember that it's going to strain your stock alt more cause your charging 3 battery's up now. Depending on the size of your stock alt though it might not be too bad.

1999 saab 9-3 hatchback. its only 90 amp :/, i have a spare 140 amp one i could install but im assuming ill need about 250 amps.

1999 Saab 9-3 TURBO

Stock alt atm

BIG 3 UPGRADE

Everlast battery under the hood

2 Duralast Platinum H8 AGm batteries

2 Runs of 1/0 gauge front to back

250 amp Circuit breaker up front

300 amp circuit breaker on the sub amp

Pioneer DEH 6500XT

MB Quart ONX 4.60

Kenwood KFC components all around

2011 Hifonics Colossus 3200