49er fans rejoice ..300yards on ground&air WTF!!??!?! wow!!

Your right about 300 and 300, sorry. I thought you meant 621 yards of offense. I believe the saints hold the record for most offense in game. But they did not have 300 yards rushing.

Yeah bro... 3 large rushing

AND

3 large through the air!!..

That's quite a feat!!!.. So they are the only team? EVER? To put those numbers up??

As i niner fan its fun watching them break records and set the tone for the game.this week coming up we have are hands full! Bring on the giants!

oh shit dude,..... as far as confidence goes... what can compare???

You just tore off 3hun on the ground and 3hun through the air,... and your defence was killer....

how balanced do you wanna be????!?!?!?

lol

i kneel.... for sure :bow28:

As i niner fan its fun watching them break records and set the tone for the game.this week coming up we have are hands full! Bring on the giants!

oh shit dude,..... as far as confidence goes... what can compare???

You just tore off 3hun on the ground and 3hun through the air,... and your defence was killer....

how balanced do you wanna be????!?!?!?

lol

i kneel.... for sure :bow28:

No dought very impressive see 300 yards passing.giants average is 300 per game one game he passed for 500 yards.! Like i said bring on the giants and put our team to the test! We owe giants one from payoffs!

Can't wait for the game againts the Giants, time to give them revenge and beat all 3 NY teams this season! I'm going to the Thursday Night game against the Seahawks next week, just ordered my Patrick Willis jersey last night and haven't been to a game in about 10 years I think

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived