Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

But testing the amp on a none reactive load makes it's a fair test because impedance rise varies from setup to setup. If the guy were to test the amp on his sub, then it wouldn't be a fair test at all.

Now if you want to see box rise, look at 0:47

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

do the same test with the 1500 mini. I know it will probably be somewhere around the same but just for S&G!

I have one on the way and will test in the upcoming weeks. I don't really expect a different outcome, but it's really to please the haters. Wait, there is no pleasing the haters... :puzzled:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

remeber audiopipe is dirty and was done at 1% distortion crank it up to 5% i bet you see over 1500 watts lol

I seriously doubt anyone could (sonically) tell the difference between 0.001% and 1% distortion with a subwoofer amp. In fact, it may be 5 or even 10% distortion before you can "hear" it...

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

do the same test with the 1500 mini. I know it will probably be somewhere around the same but just for S&G!

I have one on the way and will test in the upcoming weeks. I don't really expect a different outcome, but it's really to please the haters. Wait, there is no pleasing the haters... :puzzled:

hah, well I am no hater. I like the amp for the money. I had it on my BTL and did a TL 143-44 db @ WildCarAudio in Ontario Canada another member on here works there. Now the amp is currently in a friend's vehicle and it is still pounding away (the internal fan sometimes whines a bit extra lol but it still runs)... It has lasted longer then my AQ2200 and Hifonics Hfi 2000D (those have been repaired). I play my system hard all the time and that mini has taken it. I just picked up a SAZ2000 though.... so.... I might become a SAZ nuthugger in the next couple weeks too. aha.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Wasn't referring specifically to you as the hater, sorry for not clarifying. I'm talking about the one's who've said "everyone knows the AP's don't do rated, the APSM's are the real deal..." From what I've seen thus far, I AM impressed w/ the AP15001D. Simply amazing to get over 1100w for around $135! Again, I'm more of an SQ guy, so testing this amp at 2ohms on my old school Boston Acoustics Pro 10.5's will give me a good idea how well it controls SQ subwoofers.

haha I know I just wanted to talk about my AP experience!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I would LOVE to see two different Rockford Fosgate amps of the same model measured correctly WITH a reactive load to see how closely they resemble the birthsheet. Seems like there are a lot of haters of the birthsheet numbers, yet I'd bet when given the chance, they'll buy the amp with the higher paper number every time. Would be cool to see two amps with the widest possible margin between paper numbers, yet the same model compared head to head scientifically with the correct measuring equipment on a reactive load. Please, please, please, do this.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

so if i buy a box of ammo that says its 50 rounds and i only get 34 should I be mad that I didnt get the rated 50 rounds of ammo or is it ok that it didnt because it was so cheap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived