Haha. Well thank you guys...I need to get a damn PC ...so I can start consistently uploading pix...and become a regular again here at SMD!!

Now a lil bit of what's going on here, you all watched cavzilla and many many other things come together at the hands of Me! I Have been out of the loop...I Lost interest in all of car audio when all of my equipment was stolen...I've been Memphis Car Audio to the Core...since 2004...I've promoted them like no other..through competition..SMD...Fiberglass Forums..and every place else I've shared my work...I've PUT IN WORK...over the years...No doubt about that...I've recently been missing my van and all the fun I had building that monster...I've been thinking a lot about Cavzilla sitting behind the shop rusting and rotting.. :( I pulled her in the shop to attend to some rough sheetmetal...and a lot of thoughts consumed me...Cavzilla is a monster and its time to reveal her inner beast...I will be scrapping the glass...and replacing it with acrylic..for an extreme car type build.. But it'll be for show and demo. Fully musically capable...and FUN....Gods honest truth I have NO equipment at the present time...and I'm gonna need MFG help on this one..so if any of my SMD family can help a guy out..thatd be awesome.. I firmly believe that..over the years I have proven be a great marketing investment for any brand..and I can do this on entry level or mid grade equipment..and rep it proudly..I got a couple of hooks in the water ...but nothing is certain...I'm just gonna build ..and know that somthing will work out...I have every intention of stuffing twelve 15s and enough power,mids and highs to make ya piss yourself in Cavzilla..I just wanna build again...and I'm gonna

:shok:someone get this man some equipment!!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:popcorn:

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Maybe Ill just take a trip out to Su Fu so you can work on my door panels and give you your first job :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

timmay send me your addy I got a notebook for you to have not much but still better than nothing

p.s. I looooove yoooooouuuuuuu! no homo

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ooooooohhhhh this should be really friggin interesting :popcorn:.

At the VERY least,.. it will be interesting... ....

stoked for some out come....

You're right shame on me for not doing that right the first time. Allow me to correct myself

This will be LEGEN...

WAIT FOR IT...

DARY!!!! Yes LEGENDARY!!!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ooooooohhhhh this should be really friggin interesting :popcorn:.

At the VERY least,.. it will be interesting... ....

stoked for some out come....

You're right shame on me for not doing that right the first time. Allow me to correct myself

This will be LEGEN...

WAIT FOR IT...

DARY!!!! Yes LEGENDARY!!!

tossing in a BOOM!....

fucking cool as shit to have one of the "MAN" back... and working......

Dis is soooo koo. I am watchen Historay happen!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm