Haha. You guys rock for sure...and I've missed the board...life has been real good and I'm a very busy man which is a good thing..I'm glassing every day..designing and building custom bigrig parts..I've got an employer who'll stand behind me and help me out on this project...I just gotta land a MFG who wants their equipment in an all out show stopper...a full blown monster... ;)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't post pix from my lagberry...but if you guys wanna follow and stay up to date daily on all the shit I've got going on.....on FB. Tim Prins. Sioux Falls SD. Feel free to friend request me...lemme know your from SMD!

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Hell yeah, and when you can post pics again I wanna see more of your work on the big rigs, I always was fascinated by the work you have done.

Memphis must be getting pretty big now then eh?

Glad to see you back!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Thanks man and I sure will!!! Memphis will be 9 in january already...growing up so fast...and that's part of the reason I wanna do this..I want to have fun with this build...and teach my little man more and more...he's already soooo smart and he picks up more and more every day...

• 3 weeks later...

maybe someone could be nice enough to post your fb pics of the build on here?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived