Instead of parking lights

My alarm has the option to make your parking lights flash or steady when you remote start the car.

Thats what i want when the car is remote started i want the hazards to keep blinking on and off while the car is running if that make since.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

• 9 months later...

Can I say that it wouldn't be that good to a person driving if they see your car on the street with the hazards flashing when everything is just fine and it is just started? I would say that keeping the lights on steady when remote started would be best. locking and unlocking is fine for the hazard but for remote start lights I would say keep it on steady.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Just as an idea to throw out there... I connected my lamp output to the courtesy light circuit. That way if I start at night, I've got the cab lit up when I get to the truck. Not to mention, it doesn't draw attention to the empty, running vehicle like flashing lights do. Plus... thieves don't like lights on when they're inside a vehicle stealing shit.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Just as an idea to throw out there... I connected my lamp output to the courtesy light circuit. That way if I start at night, I've got the cab lit up when I get to the truck. Not to mention, it doesn't draw attention to the empty, running vehicle like flashing lights do. Plus... thieves don't like lights on when they're inside a vehicle stealing shit.

That's a good idea.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived