Which would be more efficient?

*Not a Vs. thread*

Which would be more power efficient being as there is only a couple dollar difference in price?

1/0 OFC: http://audiotechnix....-ofc-power-wire

OR

2/0 welding cable: http://www.temcoindu...le/WC0026.html#

I was planning on upgrading and just wondering which would be better, and obviously the welding cable is bigger but the 1/0 is oxygen free so i wasnt sure.

Thanks guys.

IMO: 1|0 OFC

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

if it was me, it would be 2/0, my bro just got some that 1/0 and its tiny looking compared to the welding cable 1/9, but it has more stands.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

voltage doesn't matter when choosing power wire. you need to know the CURRENT DRAW in AMPS. no, not an amplifier. an amp. its the unit of measurement for current.

unless you're running over like 300amps, then stick with 1/0.

This

amperage be key.......

Archived