70yr old pulls gun on me for having my system loud... :O

some people seriously just want something easy to throw a huge fit about...bass is an easy target unfortunately.... glad you're ok OP

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Well, dude shouldn't have pulled a gun on you. But also, you shouldn't have been sitting there blaring your stereo 1-1/2 blocks from people's homes. We all do it driving around, but sitting there bumping near houses is just asking for trouble. Maybe next time you'll find a place a little further away from where folks live. The next crazy old fart might not value your life as much. Not trying to bust your balls, and I'm not saying he was in the right at all. Just saying that being a little more considerate of those around you would have avoided all the drama.

And telling a 70-year old to "shut the fuck up and go away" without so much as turning your shit down to have an adult conversation? That's a douchebag move.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Holeeshit

Glad you are OK. That could have turned out poorly. Some people get their panties in a knot. Just keep driving. It's not like you were near anyone/thing/business right?

Thanks man! I agree with the other possible outcomes of this. He must of had his hearing aid on "high" or my shit was just banging. :) LOL

I wasn't driving. I had my rear doors open from my Tahoe and was examining my box when the fucker pulled up. And no there was no one around. I was actually at a place i usually go to adjust my system after installing/upgrading crap on it. There were a few doctor offices near by but it was after 7pm and they were closed already.

Haven't had a gun pulled on me for it but have had a knife pulled on me twice for my truck. The first time was over a sticker on my back window that said "my other ride is your daughter". I was at a red light and he came up screaming at me about how inappropriate it was and that he should bust out the window. I told him he better not touch my truck and he pulled a knife out and asked how I planned to stop him. I pulled out my HK I had between the seat and center council and he about shit himself. He just stood there as I drove off. The other time was over my stereo. I was at a light again and didn't even have it up that loud. I saw him walking up in the mirror and saw he had something in his hand so I put my pistol against the door panel pointing out so he couldn't see it. He got to the window which was only part way down yelling at me for it being too loud. I said sorry I didn't think it was that loud and he said he should cut me the fuck up and take my stereo. I pulled my pistol back enough for him to see it and said I think it's time to get back in your car. As he walked away I told him to have a nice day and went on my way. Both of these incidents happened in Phoenix. Glad I don't live there any more and my kids aren't being raised there.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

shouldve punched him in the throat

i would've but the pussy never got of his econoline granny van. He just cocked it and pointed it at me through the passenger window.

shouldve punched him in the throat

i would've but the pussy never got of his econoline granny van. He just cocked it and pointed it at me through the passenger window.

what a cunt

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived