SF Giants Upset the Reds! Hell yeah!

1st NL team to comeback from a 2-0 deficit in the division series, I believe 2nd or 3rd team to come back in an LDS series, and doing this all on the road infact in this series the away team won every game. Reds had also not lost 3 straight at home this season. Posey also was the 3rd catcher to hit a Grand Slam in post season. Glad I didn't have work til 430pm so I got to watch it at home, 9th inning was classic Giants torture.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm not big BB fan.

But we like to check in on the post season.

But,

This has been the most memorable of any I can think of.... Great great games, come backs, and very very cool events unfolding right in your face....

Pretty cool.. No matter who your wanting to win.

haha A's did get their ass handed to em! If Giants hadn't made it and they did I would have been rooting for them but since we made it today I wanted them to too so there could be a chance of a Battle of the Bay again like 89, minus the earthquake lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived