Hit my first official 151 sealed on the dash today with this setup at the Toys for Tots show in Maryland. Great show for a great cause

IMG_5440.jpg

Looking forward to next summer and more shows

damn, i was planing on going to this show but unfortunately i couldn't make it. im really pissed now because i would have loved to see your car in person.

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iirc, he said he was using something lik 2 c/f per sub

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Good shit man I give you props for running JL. I ran kicker in my trunk and pulled a 50.2 with a pair of 10s. She had more in her also but I just didn't have enough power at the time. I'm walling my car now. 12-12"s

ya ya, rub it inn..

Very impressive build and scores basshead!! Really like it!

I've been in this thread several times, just haven't commented yet :popcorn:

Love this build. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are bar-none. I'd love to see anyone else accomplish near as much. I like my systems simple and clean as well. Best of luck in bumping up your scores... I'll be watching and rooting for ya.

Hit my first official 151 sealed on the dash today with this setup at the Toys for Tots show in Maryland. Great show for a great cause

IMG_5440.jpg

Ahh.....i knew i saw you somewhere, I was there at the show with the black Altima. I saw the videos @ 17hz before the show but you must have had it tuned a lot higher at the show.

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Ahh.....i knew i saw you somewhere, I was there at the show with the black Altima. I saw the videos @ 17hz before the show but you must have had it tuned a lot higher at the show.

Yea, he didnt have room to bring the 17 Hz port. 3 of us in the car for a 3+ hour drive lol. It is also being rebuilt to be even louder!!! It will be ready for the shows this summer though. Hope to see you there again!!

BTW, love your SP4 and AQ3500.1 setup. Have to look at it the next time I see you at a show. I just got 2 of the AQ3500.1's for our next build : )

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Hello friend. very nice setup!

tell me pls, how many ft of your box? clean, excluding port.

Its actually a little over 3 cubes per sub.

Ah I remember you now that I looked at your build log, yeah your car was loud and low. I didnt know you had a sp4. Your build is clean I like it man. Yeah I just had my spl port in that day..

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

Do you know what was your voltage drop? Sick build man.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived