Another Cowboys game.

I hate the Yankees(no offense) but even I can't won't count them out. They are like the Cowboys when they have no hope they will come back. I will always admit when my teams suck at the worst times. Look at the longhorns yesterday,the rangers this year.

What a way for my day to go. My day starts like this wake up planning on taking my wife out for our anniversary. But she's sick my daughter is sick. Dislocated my knee again. The church sound system ground was fried from the storm last night. Finally my team lost their game lol. Still been a great day cause I'm alive and gripping at the refs lol.

At least the boys showed they can work together. Look how they gave the ravens a heck of a run for it.

they sure do know how to lose together as a team..

I hate the Yankees(no offense) but even I can't won't count them out. They are like the Cowboys when they have no hope they will come back. I will always admit when my teams suck at the worst times. Look at the longhorns yesterday,the rangers this year.

Nah... the announcers were saying the truth about the Yankees last night. Nothing phases them. They can be down, injuries, etc and they don't give a shit. They aren't rattled or whatnot. They know what they're capable of. Which is true, they can come and slaughter you at any moment. Those bats can come alive and watch out. But... they're too consistently garbage. Like when you have Arod, Granderson, Tex, Swisher, Ichiro... and you have 3 hits through 6 innings? And that's very very typical of your team in the post-season? Wtf? Lol. Not like they're facing a pitcher who can do a no hitter. Decent pitcher but no Verlander or Felix.

But the 'boys? As we said last week... needs an offensive captain. A leader. Without it? They'll always crumble. I'll give them a total of 5-6 wins this year. Meanwhile, if you look at any good team... they can lose their good player, their QB, etc... and still win. (Brady's patriots without brady? Still won like 8-9 games or some shit) 'Boys have no real significant injuries such as their WR's out so they're using scrubs (like the Jets) or whatnot. It's just... they are playing individually, not as a team.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived