Lol i was totally jokin brother... Matt will take care of ya tho... He is good people and I would trust him to work on/build a weapon for me he is skilled

thanks :). I have seen some work from local guys around here and it is just ok. Seeing Matts pics I can tell he is WAY better than anybody around here. Will do some business with him for sure :good:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big Glock fan BUT I appriciate nice work and attention to detail. Awesome work Big, nice to see the real detail with a better camera. Got any pics of the internals? Maybe I'll buy another Glock in the future to do some mods and see if it changes my mind. I plan on undercutting and smoothing the trigger guard on my M&P soon. What grit did you finish the undercut with, 600?

If you weren't such a braggart I'd have you build a couple of my guns out.

Darn. Im good at what I do. Should I say Im not? Not to mention the fact that I am also cheaper than any other professional outfit. And nowhere was I a "braggart" Stated nothing but facts, plenty of people feel the opposite of what that guy said, plenty of people are more than happy to wait to have me do my thing. Should I not make that known, when someone bags on my work? Should I not state the facts? And also, if you pay attention, Im pretty damn gracious when I am offered a compliment as well, I am thankful that people like Lt.Smoke and my clients appreciate what I do, and I am happy to know that I make weapons better than stock for their intended purpose, and that they will better serve their owners. It is what it is. Sorry you feel that way, but I wouldnt be so worried about someone being a "braggart" when they offer a great service at a great price. I'd be happy I have someone confident, that stands behind his work, offers discounts and extras for little to no cost, that knows what he is doing, building my weapons. I do a damn good job, and Im proud of that. If being proud, offering top notch work, standing behind my products is wrong, then yes, you should go see someone else.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Not a big Glock fan BUT I appriciate nice work and attention to detail. Awesome work Big, nice to see the real detail with a better camera. Got any pics of the internals? Maybe I'll buy another Glock in the future to do some mods and see if it changes my mind. I plan on undercutting and smoothing the trigger guard on my M&P soon. What grit did you finish the undercut with, 600?

Thanks a lot Flashlight. The undercut is finished with 400, 600, and then a bit of work with 1000. I have actually played around a bit on it, you can polish it to nearly a gloss if you really want... Its impossible to match the stock "texture" that was there, but I have found what seems to be a good recipe for a nice look, that doesn't appear out of place. If I have time today or tomorrow, I'll pop it apart real quick and grab a couple shots of the guts for you, but as you know, the inards of a glock aint much to look at.The Undercut and removal of the one finger groove and reshaping of the one thats left makes a huge difference in how the pistol feels. If you were closer, I'd say let hook up and Id let ya run a handful of mags through it. If I dont sell it, its getting a threaded barrel, new sights and a suppressor. But I am really itching to start another project. Something steel most likely.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

How much would you charge for a similar job to a 19? I have one that I will eventually be using as a daily when I get my permit. Im pretty happy with it now. All I've done is night sights. I dont trust my self to even try the stipling.... I've shot a few guns with stipling though and liked it. From the pics it looks like you do great work.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

To each his own. :noevil: I think you lowered the value of the gun. I would have used a Talon grip myself.

23149206.jpg

Lol thanks Beem... Its cool, like I said to him, I agree, to each their own. No one said anyone has to like it, buy it or use it. I just wanted to point out, that in many cases my work does not devalue a firearm. And if monetary value would happen to be diminished, I'd say having a custom pistol, tailored to your needs, that does its job better than factory, would increase its value to the owner, especially if it saves their ass one day, or wins them a comp. And the owner of the weapon, and their satisfaction/safety are what matters most.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

To each his own. :noevil: I think you lowered the value of the gun. I would have used a Talon grip myself.

23149206.jpg

Not hating... clearly stated to each his own... and "I think" you lowered the value of the gun. But big six makes a nice point. To me it is devalued. To others it has increased. 3

How much would you charge for a similar job to a 19? I have one that I will eventually be using as a daily when I get my permit. Im pretty happy with it now. All I've done is night sights. I dont trust my self to even try the stipling.... I've shot a few guns with stipling though and liked it. From the pics it looks like you do great work.

I dont want to break any forum rules or anything, shoot me a pm with details and we can go from there.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived