Second Skin Audio

2 10' Kicker L7s

Johnallen03

Can I get a price check on 2 Kicker L7s, 2004/2005 models? Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this in, but if soemone could help i'd appreciate it. If this is the wrong area then could someone guide me to the correct area and i will delete this and repost it there. Thanks in advance!

eBay, cheapest place. Why older models? 10" 239$ each. That is actual for new model Kicker L7 2ohm Model 11S10L72

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

A guy i know was trying to sell me some, he claims they weren't older then 2008s but im 99.9% sure they are 04/05s. They are silver/blue which is another reason i know they arent what he said they are, but he refuses to take them out of his sub box to send pics.. Sketchy much?

Also, for around $250, could i get a sub to compare to a BNIB 15' L7?

Thanks for your response though man, appreciate it

Fi Q 12. SSD 15. Sundown SA-15. Better than the L7 15, for around the same or less. Just have to feed them good power in a good box.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived