2012 Veloster - 1 HDC415 on 1 AQ3500.1

looking nice

Thanks!

Very nice, great usage of space

Thank you sir. Believe me, I don't have much room to work with so I'm trying to squeeze as much as I can in there. My goal is to try and fit 3 D3100's in the wheel well and that's no easy task.

looks great man looking forward to some vids

Thanks man. I hope to have vids with at least one of the amps hooked up before too long.

awesome, definitely in to see it hammering.

Workin on it!

Damn box looks great

Thanks man. I never really pay this much attention to detail but I really wanted to this time. Turned out nice.

Looks great! Can't wait to see it with the subs in.

Same! I'm currently waiting on SoundQubed to send me some new gaskets for the subs, and when they come in, I'll mount the subs and take another pic.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

did you build it? or get it done from someone else? either way sexy box.

I had someone build it for me this time around. I simply don't have the tools or area to build something like this. Someday I will.

Looks great! Get some videos up of them beating!

Thanks man. I actually tested it out this afternoon with just 1 of the amps and it sounds pretty good. It's very clean bass and seems to hit all frequencies very well. I'm thinking it's going to slam with that other amp in there. I dunno if I'll get any videos with just 1 of the amps. Depends on if theres demand for it. :P

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

We demand vids of the system regardless of what they are! We would prefer vids with both amps though

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived