Second Skin Audio

18" Subs That Can Handle Over 6000watts RMS

;)

:lol2:

I've ran way over rated to a ton of subs, infact every sub I've ever owned....but no one listens to the things I say.... its ok.... maybe this will ponder your mind.....

Orionstang's subs came from ray (west)

These were in his truck his amps make way over 5k each! I wanna say 6k+ he had sp4s.... no problems.....

Ray (dc98hoe) pushes 18,000rms clamped to his 4 18s....... mayhems and they handle it... u wanna see abused subs that take it get a demo from him!

This thread is becomming a joke......

Ur question HAS been answeres now this is just a shit show.....

There's been a buncha subs thrown out there that will take the power its all up to you.... goodluck

lol and i did forget about the truck with 4 sp4 15s

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that I will add the SP4 to my list. So DC Lvl 6's, SMD's, SP Audio SPX15(I know not 18's but they handle the power) and the SP4 and XS-V2's since their basically the same subs. That's a pretty good list I think of subs that should take 6k clamped at peak on music for extended periods. Now rated at 6k you only got the SPX15.

Sp4 and xsv2 are not the same. They may look the same on the outside but the mechanics of the subs are very different. Both have completely different purposes...

Hence the word basically. Sorry but I have read every reply to this thread and have heard what you just stated more than once from CJ which is why I said basically the same

Sorry bro last night I didn't have the time to properly reply. I have a little more time to get into this. I'm a nut higher of anything that Scott builds ill admit it, but its because I've seen his product pull through every single time. They are cost efficient and he engineers them to the best of his abilities.

Nah no problem at all and trust I know all about the quality of their products. Lets just say I gained over a db by dropping in my BTL's over my P3's. If thats not quality then I dont know what is. To the OP I think you have all the info you need man and keep us in the loop when you start building this thing.

hell i was using 2 addictive subs and 2 hybrids and switched to all hybrids using the meyham softparts i gained 2db with 200 watts more than previous

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

i cant believe this thread has gone past 2 pages.....

no points or facts are being made, nothing and no one is learning,....

seems its bitching for sake of bitching...

Why?

carry on i suppose

how do you figure no facts are being made ?

open youre eyes next time you wanna throw out bs

i cant believe this thread has gone past 2 pages.....

no points or facts are being made, nothing and no one is learning,....

seems its bitching for sake of bitching...

Why?

carry on i suppose

how do you figure no facts are being made ?

open youre eyes next time you wanna throw out bs

Ok...

Some facts,...

Thanks

Archived