Lucas performance products

Ive been using their oil stabilizer and fuel stabilizer since I got my car 2 years ago and have had nothing but good experiences, might have to try the transmission one now

Its mainly for if you start having minor slip issues and stuff... Its a great additive... I mean hell for $13 what do you have to lose

yeah its been slipping every now and then, nothing too too bad but enough for me to want to fix it

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Ive been using their oil stabilizer and fuel stabilizer since I got my car 2 years ago and have had nothing but good experiences, might have to try the transmission one now

Its mainly for if you start having minor slip issues and stuff... Its a great additive... I mean hell for $13 what do you have to lose

yeah its been slipping every now and then, nothing too too bad but enough for me to want to fix it

I would try it then bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

About the trans fix.. I.have been wanting to use it. But how to put it in? My uncle told me he has a shop evac 2quarts of fluid. And.put in 2 new quarts plus the Lucas through the dipstick tube. But no shop by me will do.this. they all just drop the pan etc. Which I don't want

Thanks in advance

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I'll have to give their fuel system cleaner a shot. I've used Gum-Out before, and it made a huge difference in throttle response and gas mileage. Are they all pretty much the same or are some brands better?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

i dropped the pan in my jetta, and did the transfix about 5 years ago, trans would not shift into reverse whatsoever. i havent had an issue with it since the transfix was put in 42,000 miles ago.

About the trans fix.. I.have been wanting to use it. But how to put it in? My uncle told me he has a shop evac 2quarts of fluid. And.put in 2 new quarts plus the Lucas through the dipstick tube. But no shop by me will do.this. they all just drop the pan etc. Which I don't want

Thanks in advance

You dont have to drain ANY fluid at all bro... You simply pour it in your dipstick tube... It will not cause issues if your trans fluid is full because this stuff sticks to moving parts its more of an adhesive type fluid than normal... Just pour it in

I'll have to give their fuel system cleaner a shot. I've used Gum-Out before, and it made a huge difference in throttle response and gas mileage. Are they all pretty much the same or are some brands better?

I tend to believe that some are better than others... Im not going to swear to that but I have used Lucas Products for awhile and they work so I am not going to change now

i dropped the pan in my jetta, and did the transfix about 5 years ago, trans would not shift into reverse whatsoever. i havent had an issue with it since the transfix was put in 42,000 miles ago.

VOILA here is another success story about how $13 worked :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I tend to believe that some are better than others... Im not going to swear to that but I have used Lucas Products for awhile and they work so I am not going to change now

That's what I figured. I'll give Lucas a shot next time. I've always wondered about the oil stabilizer too, but hell $20 extra every two or three times a year to prolong engine life sounds like it's worth it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived