1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

holy shit! i mean holy shit!! i wouldnt even know where to begin to start, and you look like you know this like the back of your hand. daaaaamn. ima keep my eye for any special tricks. i'm most likely gonna have to make my own rollpan myself, and i just popped an idea how to do the mold (i have no bumper at all atm :( so ima be goin from scratch)

warm weather NEEEEEDS to come so you can post more pics :D

This car is tight..................kit is done beautifly...

that car is nice...but the random plastic chrome pieces bothers me....like the clG almost mercedes wanna be and the spelling of acura across the front....just seems like it would look so much cleaner without but to each his own. The kit itself is very nicely done though.

And I hate the cold preventing all the glassers from working. I need a central air garage....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

guess my hopes for a warm front hasn't happened yet... insulated garage doors and 25 heaters FTW?

guess my hopes for a warm front hasn't happened yet... insulated garage doors and 25 heaters FTW?

Just insulated the doors....But the ceiling isnt all the way done yet....and the walls are not done at all....

supposed to warm up this weekend...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

yo tim... this shit is off the fuckin charts.. damn grat work so far bro. i will bring ya my 03 focus.. i am sure you can do some SICK ASS shit with that car.. Just have to wait for me to own it first.. only 7,500 more to go :)

anyway homie.. looks fuckin awesome.. got me glued to this shit.. damn great how-to right here.. you need to write a fuckin book.. call ghetto tricks to trick out your ride.. real unexpensive :) i will have my people call your people... we can do lunch :P

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived