1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

I think you got some crackhead in ya bro :lol: J/P

You do some of the baddest shit I have ever seen. I wish I could send my truck to ya to do some work.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Great work. This reminds me of a guy I knew who would build body kits out of sheet metal, he had an old camry with chromed out sheet metal looking body kits that were square in shape because he didn't have the skills to curve it up. I have always thought about doing a body kit with foam, it is a great idea because body kits are so damn expensive, and, they don't make nice looking kits for every car.

You know tim, eventually, you are going to not be able to top a previous project.

But then again, we have thought this on everything youve done, and ill be damned if you dont do it every single time! I really cant wait to see the cavi finished, it is going o be one sick ass peice of machinery!

That's cool as hell GP. You've definitely gotten a hold of my attention on this one. Keep up the good work dude.

looks good so far keep 'em commin

thanks fellas.... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Man, that is gonna be super slick. Is it gonna be a wide body kit? You do awesome work so I have no doubt this will be a show stopper. P.S. You need to paint that ride Flat Black. I know the paint.

It will be widened 2 " overall......1 inch each direction...thank you........Im thinkin flat black will be pretty sexy as well....Darren and I have been talkin about it for quite some time...But I must get all these body mods done first :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I think you got some crackhead in ya bro :lol: J/P

You do some of the baddest shit I have ever seen. I wish I could send my truck to ya to do some work.

:blink::blink::huh::huh::huh::wacko::wacko::ph34r:

lol.......Thank you Bill............I just might.....

You know tim, eventually, you are going to not be able to top a previous project.

But then again, we have thought this on everything youve done, and ill be damned if you dont do it every single time! I really cant wait to see the cavi finished, it is going o be one sick ass peice of machinery!

Well Bibbz.......i hope that day Never comes......But when it does...I guess Ill have to hang up my Cybershot :)

thanks alot bro...

Looks good so far! keep it up, wanna see the end result.

Should keep a tally of how much money you invest into it.

Maby it will motivate me to make one for my car, probly end up buying one but i like it custom so who knows.

keep us updated!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Archived