1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

You know I did one of those a few years back.....and man I would have to think about doing it again......brotha,let the fun begin!!!!!...Oh yeah,its looking nice....from what I can see you do some killer work....great detail...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn so that's where all that faom is going that I pick up for you. HA HA. Looking good. Remember asking me about a rear lip? Well now looking at all your work made me think of something else. I know that it's probably too late but doing a rear diffuser would be sick. They use them a lot on the JGTC cars in Japan.Diffuser

as always, makin shit look so easy, yet NOT

looks sweet Timmayyyy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damnit dude, that is so fucking sick. i mean cmon, a body kit from scratch. jesus christ bro, you have an amazing talent. You need to be working for alpine side by side with that one guy that that does all the glass work on the cars for them. Seriously bro, you should shoot them an email showing your talents!!! Or maybe rockford, and steve could hook you up with them or something bro. This shit is AMAZING.

thank you bibby.............lol picture me workin with gary bell and steve brown..... :lol: they couldnt handle me...Id drive em nuts...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

It's def lookin smoov.

I like the clean look of tha corners and the gap in the middle...but is it gonna be open under the gap or will there be some kinda diffuser/connector bar across under that gap?

Just curious.

And lawdy I know Ur a loco-ass mofo, but I REALLY hope you aint hand sanding this bish already.

oh yea lotts of hand sanding already....this is gonna be my plug ...so its gotta be pretty............so i can lay the matt all pretty.......... :lol::lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i begin making my mold....by Foiling off the area to be molded..to do this,,,,I spray down the area,with spray adheasive....stick the foil down....and rub the foil with a soft rag....to smooth it all down....then use a sharpie..to draw out all of my important lines.The fiberglass will soak up the sharpie transfering my lines to the fiberglass part...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I still have some mudd work to do........on the front half of the fender,,,,,so I made a little tape dam.....this will stop any excess resin,from running down into the areas i still need to work on..

Posted Image

Archived