1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This project is coming out nice bro but you dont need me to tell you that... I like the way the bumper's gonna come out it realyflows good with the body..

thank you.....

i was skepticle about building a kit...because i really dont want the car to get all.......rice lookin....but i think its workin out ..ok so far....as long as i dont get carried away...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

drivers side.......just about shaped up....and ready for foil....I really wanted to glass this last night...but it was just too damn cold.....14 below zerow outside yesturday....made it real tough to hold heat in the garage

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

if you look at one of the first pictures.....this edge here........where the purple line is....its a pretty sharp edge...im now trying to soften up that edge a little bit..

Posted Image

Posted Image

thank you.....

i was skepticle about building a kit...because i really dont want the car to get all.......rice lookin....but i think its workin out ..ok so far....as long as i dont get carried away...

Thats exactly what I ment its not lookin to rice at all. like other cars with those huge ass kits.. so what is that notch for in the middle of the bumper is it just for looks..

Thats exactly what I ment its not lookin to rice at all. like other cars with those huge ass kits.. so what is that notch for in the middle of the bumper is it just for looks..

yea....just there for cosmetics.... :)

Archived