Escalade EXT (4)Rockford T2 12's (UPDATE 12/3/12: Complete! Video & Pics up)

This is rockford fosgate were talking about. Their subs perform well in sealed enclosures.

Just because it says "Rockford" on it doesn't mean it perform well in a sealed box. Lol If that's the case I'm puttin Rockford stickers on my Skar's so I can go sealed and fit more of em. Don't get me wrong it will perform but not well. Hell any sub will "perform" in a sealed enclosure because it will still produce a wave. I'm Sure it'll hit and probably be decent but not 10k worth

Again not being a dic or nothin as I know it's not ur call. But sayin "this is Rockford were talkin about they perform well in sealed boxes" just kinda sounds a little tard ( this is meant in a kidding way, if u really r retarded I'm sorry) :)

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

i hate to sound critical but there is a reason that rockford fosgate does not reccoment sealed boxes for the t2's.... it might hit some bass notes and all but that is a complete waste of that equipment.... i hope that guy who payed for the system doesnt know much about audio or he is going to be pissed the hell off...

might as well throw 2 10's in there and port em right ... cus thats what its gonna sound like....

and i understand its not your decision cuz you just work there... but your boss or manager or whatever should know better...

lmfao my boss (the owner) asked me once if you can hook a dual 2 ohm sub into a set of 4 dual 4 ohm subs wired in parallel. He's a dumb ass

i hate to sound critical but there is a reason that rockford fosgate does not reccoment sealed boxes for the t2's.... it might hit some bass notes and all but that is a complete waste of that equipment.... i hope that guy who payed for the system doesnt know much about audio or he is going to be pissed the hell off...

might as well throw 2 10's in there and port em right ... cus thats what its gonna sound like....

and i understand its not your decision cuz you just work there... but your boss or manager or whatever should know better...

lmfao my boss (the owner) asked me once if you can hook a dual 2 ohm sub into a set of 4 dual 4 ohm subs wired in parallel. He's a dumb ass

Ya he should just do sales. Lol. Tell him to stay away from installs

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

you should have your boss call Rockford and talk to the tech's over there they would fall off there chair's laughing if he said he was putting 4 T2's in a sealed box, thats completely going against manufacture recomendations and makes no since at all, i garentee ur customer is going to be one pissed off mofo when he finds out he only got half of what he paid for when he talks to someone that knows what they are talking about

I see cancellation issues with that sub arrangement. I say this should be 4th order all day but how many big nasty builds in trucks have I done. Looks good.

Tried some t2's in a 4th a while back wasn't too impressed. Switched it 2 6th order and all I could say was "Holy Gods Of Bass"

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

The T2's can work in a sealed enclosure according to Rockfords website. Would have been stupid though with a blowthrough 4th hell even a 6th. I know you guys are trying to save space but why build something not optimized for its fullest potential? If space was the issue should have just used 2 instead of 4.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived