Help me out, I don't know what the hell is going on.

After figuring everything out, my amp is dead, my dumbass self accidently put the power and ground cables in opposite inputs by mistake when I was reinstalling, and as soon as I hooked up the battery, sparks came up, and I smelled something bad and I blown 3 sets of fuses. Now because of that, new amp is gonna have to be ordered cause of my fuck up.

Well, thank you guys anyways, next time, I'll just be more careful.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Hey man, don't beat yourself up to bad. All of us have did that sometime or another. It's a learn thing. Trust me you will get better and better at it as time gose on. Well I've done it more than once are twice going to fast and not watch what I was doing. But now I take my time and chill as I'm going long. You'll be back in no time. Always check things before you hook up your battery back up and always unhook your battery when working on yor system. I'm not nocking on you one bit man. Better luck next time, sorry what happen sir.

Thanks man, and yeah, I'll be careful next time, and take breaks, I have a bad habit of working and never stopping. Oh well, at least it was a cheap amp, my dad told me it could have worse, my car could have gone on fire, but I just lost an amp, but I found something to replace it.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived