i worked at an arcade and this guy with 2 or 3 deaf kids always came in and when the kids redeemed there tickets.. they bought whistles and i asked about it and he says when they blow on them it vibrates the ear canal and other parts of the head.. and they enjoy the sensation... He said he didn't they throw away a lot of whistles i guess lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That was awesome... That dude LOVED that shit lol he was enjoying the ride

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

theres a guy i work with whos deaf and he has 2 kicker 15 inch cvrs on 3000 watts. guess they love the feel. haha

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I just want to let you know how this has really touched home with me. I have a son with severe disabilities and taking rides in my car listening to my stereo speakers thumping and bass booming is one of the few things that I can interact in a some what "normal" matter with my son. My son is severely developmentally delayed and in a wheel chair so doing normal father son things with him is not an option we have. I just want to say thank you for doing this.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2