DC Sound Lab

where can i find the specs to design box for dc sub

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/level4.html

EDIT: Doesn't have Fs. Message one of the DC Reps on here or WCRusty

Edited by drewb53

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

message one of the reps on here. They frequent the forum so you should be able to find their names. It says DC Audio Rep in the sigs usually. Or like i said before message Rusty on here as well he should be able to help you out.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

If I had the t/s specs for them I would give them to you. The t/s specs I could give you, if I had them< would be irrelevant though. t/s specs are unique to each sub. They will be different on a brand new sub vs a broken in sub also.

If you need specs to design a box, I can give you the correct airspace to use based on the amount of power you plan to run to the sub.

Standard ported box I would go with 5.5-6ft3 net

4th order I would go with 2-2.25ft3 sealed and use anywhere from a 2:1 ratio to a 3:1 ratio. That is totally up to you based on how much airspace you have to work with. I have personally had very good luck with a 2:1 and 2.5:1 ratio in the builds I have done for myself with 4th orders.