Sundown Audio

You could probably use the SA-8's for midbass, and SA-12 for bass, but I would never use them in the same enclosure whatsoever.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

You would be better off sticking with one sub unless you are shooting for a true subsonic response or a ton of midbass, then that would have to be a separate setup.

04 Tahoe: Sundown, Pioneer, Memphis, DC Power, and

Gadgets & Sound throughout.

I was once considering doing something like this, and here's what I'd do:

- Two separate amps, or a two/4channel.

- Build two separate enclosures, or 1 enclosure with two totally separate (sealed from each other) chambers

- One for the SA 12(s), with the recommended airspace, tuned to ~20 Hz

- One for the SA 8(s), with the recommended airspace, tuned to ~40-50Hz

- Make sure that the low pass on the Amp for the SA 12(s) are at or slightly below the tuning frequency for the SA 8 enclosure

- Make sure the High pass (Or subsonic) on the amp for the SA 8(s) are at the same frequency it's at for the SA 12(s) low pass

- Adjust the Low pass for the SA 8(s) to meet the High pass (or subsonic) for your Mids amp, and adjust them both higher/lower (but still matching) until you feel that it sound right with your components.

You might have to make some adjustments to your gain to get the SA 8(s) and SA 12(s) to sound even, but you should have a relatively flat response from <20Hz to whatever you set the SA 8(s) low pass to.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

If I was going to use an 8 just for midbass I would get something else than a SA-8....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.