what speed is that cpu ?

i find it funny in a way that we both have a core i5 gtx-560ti and 8 gigs of ram

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what speed is that cpu ?

i find it funny in a way that we both have a core i5 gtx-560ti and 8 gigs of ram

I do also :P (2500K)

http://www.nzxt.com/...tail.php?id=318

- Phantom 410 and Tempest 410 will happily accept the Kraken X40; however they will not be able to natively support the Kraken X60

due to their inherent hole spacing.

The Phantom 410 has 20mm spacing between the two 140mm fan holes, but have decided to go with 15mm spacing from now on. 15mm and 20mm were both accepted standards, but everybody was going towards the 15mm spacing.

Other than that, It will fit. All you need to do is just drill new screw holes, and possiblymove your DVD drive to a lower bay. The rear 4 holes should be fine, you just need to move the front 4

Well ... crap, lolz. Thanks for showing me this post. I am quite happy with my purchase of the H100i but it would be nice to share this information with others. -Thanks

If they would have released it sooner I would have purchased the Kraken x60 for certain because like Corsair, NZXT is a great brand as well.

I'm planning on swapping out my 2x120 cpu cooler (not sure what it is, but I know iBuyPower uses it on their systems, and the guys from NZXT and iBuyPower are friends), in favor of the Kraken X60. I was looking for the information on it for myself as well :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

what speed is that cpu ?

If you are talking to me

I don't have a i5-2500K.. I have i5-3570K, it's currently at stock 3.5Ghz until I get my H100i cooler, then I am overclocking to 4.2-4.4Ghz.

I don't have a GTX 560ti either, I was going to get one but then after doing some research and looking at a lot of benchmark reviews, I decided to go with the MSI Radeon HD 7850 [2GB]. I wanted the best graphics card around 200$

I do have 8GB of Memory, it's Cas8 [Corsair CMZ8GX3M2X1600C8B], instead of typical Cas9 currently running at 1333mhz because I didn't want to set it the 1600mhz until I overclocked the processor. My motherboard default speed is 1333mhz so that I why I didn't bother fixing it for a while.

Thanks though, I like checking out other builds so if you can post your build or upload pictures anywhere that would be cool. Just shoot me the link or comment here.

-Thanks

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Corsair H100i came in today, installed and pictures are uploaded. It's awesome so far.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Another thing you could do instead of raid 0 on the ssds is load your os on 1 drive, then throw your pagefile onto the other. Just my personal preference. Obviously you're buying ssd drives for the speed not capacity, so you could always get smaller drives so you can run your raid 0. Maybe even get 4 smaller drives, 2 sets in raid 0, 1 for os and then the other for pagefile.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

love the white case btw

I will take your advice and do it because it's a good idea. 2xRaid0@120/128GB, 1xpagefiie@34/60/64GB. Then my 1TB for storage. Sounds like a plan to me. xD

I was iffy on the white, but then I seen that a lot of the components that I like had a blue theme and then I found the White case with blue trim and pulled the trigger. I would like a Royal Blue theme for the inside but it's Blue so I will accept it. The H100i Royal Blue is nice looking, I wish my camera took take a better pictures of it perhaps I will try when it's day light out to see if that helps any.

Wire Management!

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Glass-TopDeskComputerDesk1_zps811ab3d4.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

74742_307070549397236_1815861611_n.jpg

I updated the photos to look a little bit better, I also added a better build log with more pictures and information. xD

CPU now Overclocked to 4.4GHz

Archived