SoCal Demo's and BBQ's!! Updated Regularly with New Shows and Meets!!

HunterJohnson

So I want to meter asap. No meets before the 18th?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

So I want to meter asap. No meets before the 18th?

how are the terminals? working good?

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Yeah voltage is a lot steadier now. Don't know where to post pics. Gonna post them in my build in a bit.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Sup SoCalSpl family.

Any box builders in the Inland Empire? I may need a box built for an SA12 for a Jetta Wagon paired with an AQ750.1. Sub up port back, would like to keep the space back there so possibly an aero port. I don't know the measurements right now. But an estimate would be nice. I'd like round overs and all that jazz.

If you come down to El Segundo at my shop I can build a box :D

your shop is near me.. i might take it there for a box build.. Saturday i can take my car there so you can see it. also will try and get you busyness with my brother. his doing a complete install and interior. i will pm you sometime friday or saturday to get your info

Sup SoCalSpl family.

Any box builders in the Inland Empire? I may need a box built for an SA12 for a Jetta Wagon paired with an AQ750.1. Sub up port back, would like to keep the space back there so possibly an aero port. I don't know the measurements right now. But an estimate would be nice. I'd like round overs and all that jazz.

If you come down to El Segundo at my shop I can build a box :D

your shop is near me.. i might take it there for a box build.. Saturday i can take my car there so you can see it. also will try and get you busyness with my brother. his doing a complete install and interior. i will pm you sometime friday or saturday to get your info

Looking forward to it!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Hey hunter,

maybe I could come down this weekend and knock out the glass enclosure and some work on your explorer? I'm going to start pulling everyting out of my truck to get it ready since the 5.25" drivers come in thursday and amp hopefully too.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hey hunter,

maybe I could come down this weekend and knock out the glass enclosure and some work on your explorer? I'm going to start pulling everyting out of my truck to get it ready since the 5.25" drivers come in thursday and amp hopefully too.

right on I sent you a text.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived