A Little Tutitorial On How To Get Rid Of Ground Noise Fast

tacomabanga1986

Its not a pioneer problem, its an install error.

Just because they dont use isolated ground paths does not mean its a problem.

If you know the circuit then its no big deal.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya i only do one side of the rcas not both and ground it on the outside part not inside, the 6 channel shouldn't need all rcas grounded maby 3 if its that bad but most sub rcas dont have that bad of ground noise, mine wasnt an install error it just came from time and wires vibrateing around(even tho i got cable clamps on em bout every 6'' or better, it the rcas are close to each other ied just jump it from one to the other to the other and just ground from there to headunit should work, this is just another thing to check into when u get ground noise, and ya i love my pioneers but im thinkin of switchin to alpine or kenwood with usb input in teh back

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived