Sundown Audio

let me tell you i got rid of my 12 inch kicker l3 sub on 450 rms it was in my wifeys scion tc i bought a sundown e10 thats on this halloween special going on and am pushing 680 rms to it at 2 ohms all i can say is im impressed lol i think its too much bass for the wifey and the gains at a quarter am going to dd1 it this sunday i am def pleased i have a video of sub excursion but sound sucks now sure how to upload it on here i got it in a box i built it was my first box 1.17 cu at 35 htz

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

We did 4 e10s on a BRE2500.1 in 5 cubes net in an intrepid tuned to 32Hz. Amazing output and sound for a 100 dollar 10" sub

04 Tahoe: Sundown, Pioneer, Memphis, DC Power, and

Gadgets & Sound throughout.

We did 4 e10s on a BRE2500.1 in 5 cubes net in an intrepid tuned to 32Hz. Amazing output and sound for a 100 dollar 10" sub

Any videos? I'm thinking about doing 4 e10's in a 4th order

Just installed an e10 in a buddy's truck I did over the weekend. Tuned it with my DD-1 and its running on 500 watts at 2 ohm and it slams. Really great sub for the price that he got it on sale. I always have people asking me to help them with their systems at school. None of them want to spend that much and I will definitely be recommending the e series to those people.

Edited by 5Speed_Frontier