Stick with AT&T or move to Sprint

Coverage/Speeds:

Sprint = 4G WiMax, slower than LTE, LTE won't be in Cali til probably March 2013. Glad I didn't switch!

T-Mobile = 4G HSPA+, this is what I had with my HTC Inspire, its ok.

AT&T and Verizon both have 4G LTE, only difference is that Verizon's coverage is better but AT&T's will work just fine for me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is your phone rooted? Doesn't that do away with the speed restrictions? I don't get how WiMax can be faster than LTE lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I just switched my wife to sprint from Verizon. I called Verizon a couple of times before I switched hoping for an early upgrade or even a better rate on the plan I was on but they didn't wanna do anything for me.

I've been with them for about eight years and I thought they could show a little love. it wasn't until I was trying to switch the old number over that they tried to accommodate me.

I researched the coverage in my area and its pretty comparable. what sold me was the everything plan. with my discount it came to $67 a month.

well see how it works out.

Archived