This is outrageous...what would you do if it was your kid?

Thats a disgrace to Officers everywhere. I have relatives that are officers and my dad and stepdad both were at one point. They would all beat the everliving shit outta this guy.

Someone needs to give that kid a taser and make the cop stand there. What a punk ass loser....makes me sick and pissed....why does someone have to be a hardass to a ten year old kid...

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i am not a violent guy by nature. With that being said - something deep inside me awakens when my kids are in danger or even upset. I'm not the type to explode and make a scene, but this guy would get what was coming, and he would know exactly why he only had 3 to 6 days of unimaginable pain left on this earth, depending on how long he could cling to life. No excuse for this type of shit. Kids are kids. Society is so fucked up partially because a lot of people don't care about that, and our children are exposed to things that they honestly shouldn't be. I have always felt that the people that pursue titles that inherently have power associated with them are the type of people that need not have said power, because they only seek it out to abuse it in the first place since they don't have any in their immediate life. This has been proven (to me at least, through my experiences) time and again, and I can't see the justification in appointing these limp-dicked, slack-jawed idiots to "protect" me and my family.

Oh god this had to happen in NM.....

I hope this dumb shit get fired. If it was my kid I would want to beat the shit out of that dude.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

my son was just born ~1 month ago.

so this kind of thing strikes very close to myself.

i would make that officer choke on his own teeth.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)