Sundown Audio

2012 Frame / Cone -- First Built Woofer

Cant wait for the specs to come in on these the only thing i am wondering is what the changes will amount to when it comes to rec. Box size...... the only thing ive seen comparable to these are re xxx and the rec. ported is 9 cubes. Either way im getting my hands on a pair, I just hope to avoid an 18 cube box for 2 subs lol

As far as the T/S specs are concerned the box suggestions won't change any meaningful amount from what we have now for most users. A bit larger box would allow you to more easily utilize the full stroke of the driver, though.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Eh looks alright, only time will tell how well it actually performs.......

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio