Sundown Audio

2012 Frame / Cone -- First Built Woofer

Zv.3 "HI-X" ....... can anyone tell me more about these? Like whats the xmax do they come in 18", and where to get them just curious b/c i didn't know they existed until this thread

Thanx, Kyle.

Edited by kmak160

Zv.3 "HI-X" ....... can anyone tell me more about these? Like whats the xmax do they come in 18", and where to get them just curious b/c i didn't know they existed until this thread

Thanx, Kyle.

Edit: Didnt read. I dont know anything about the hi x zv3s

Edited by wcefai

If you look back on page 3, Jacob from SUNDOWN posted a pic and there are 3 subwoofers next to each other 1 says ZV.3 stock and the other says ZV.3 H-X.I didn't realize that was a prototype is well. I was thinking the proto was the 3rd sub with new motor, basket and surround....... sry ide post the pic if i could but i dont know how lol.

It's the protype on the left, the "Hi-X" option (which you can e-mail sundown if you're interested) in the middle, and the current stock woofer on the right.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Thanx, Kyle.

It was for 12s only -- it jumped up to the 15" Z v.3 spider size and the 15/18 coil length.

Many of our guys gained about a 1 dB using them compared to stock in burps and music classes if we were able to match the spider to their peaks

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg