i got the same phone, got an otter box for it and have dropped it several times , i have to tell you it hasnt even flinched, i also have the same 199.00 insurance deal. sucks that that happened and hope you find a way to replace the screen insteed of spending all that money to rplace it.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Just get an otter box. Did the same thing 2 days after I got mine.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

so ive had the phone for 4 days now and last night it fell one foot and landed right on the face and cracked the screen not bad but enough to piss me off and make me crazy. i just came from a inspire 4g that was missing part of the screen. i have the att insurance and its 199 to get a new (refurbished) one. i was just wondering if i should do that or try and find someone that can replace the screen for cheaper. thanks for the help.

Replace the screen..its not hard..I've done it on my droid incredible several times...shit Im about to do it again along with replacing all the speakers buttons. Look on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Len-Glass-Dark-Blue-For-Samsung-Galaxy-i9300-Siii-S3-/271090622748?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1e42a11c

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Its not too expensive I just posted the first link i found lol. I just got a digitizer/screen/ear and big speakers for under 30$ for my droid incredible. Its an older phone im sure it costs more for the S3 but just a new digitizer isn't bad and not hard to replace. My trick for getting the screen seperated esily is a guitar pick...thinner the better..works great. I have to replace all the speakers on my phone because it got wet and ruined both ear and rear speaker.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

haha I actually went from the Inspire 4G to the GS3 myself about a week ago

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived