shortest time to break your phone

Iphone 5 lasted me about 2 weeks before i dropped it out of my truck because i couldnt hook it up to my radio like my old iphone 4. Cracked the screen, but still works.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Do you all just keep you phones in the most hazardous places you can think of? Then chuck it at the ground in hopes of getting a better signal? lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Do you all just keep you phones in the most hazardous places you can think of? Then chuck it at the ground in hopes of getting a better signal? lol

I did with my env3. That's probably why it had so many issues. Sometimes it helped... :drink40:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

when my wife and i first got the first gen galaxy s she dropped hers in the toilet the day we got them.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived