Can you beat this girl????? Monster and slash BEAST!

Girls (not all girls) at that age tend to be better then the boys at any sport caus the mature faster. I coach soccer (u8) and some of the girls are a lot better more physical and more agressive then the boys the same age. its not until the age of 10ish will the boys catch up to the girls then they will blow right by them. With the moves and talant she has I think she should be playing soccer or at least be thinking about it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Lol @ the refs trying to get outta the way and trying to keep up with her

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

WHACK!!!! you know what that is? ITs puberty. When all the boys catch up and are at the same development level and are now bigger stronger and faster.

true story

We had a girl that played little league with us. She killed 90 percent of the league as a pitcher. she was also bigger than the rest of us. Fast forward to freshman year and she wanted to play baseball. Still throwing about the same speed as she did in little league. She got shelled and ended up giving it up.

Now to make it fair we had a kid who started the ninth grade basketball team as a seventh grader who ended up not even playing once we got to high school so its not just girls that are affected. some kids just develop faster than others.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived