2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, no updates yet...probably won't be any for a couple of weeks. I can post some more pictures of the build process in the meantime if people want to see them, I have tons :)

why even ask if we want to see pics when you already know we do?

as for your list of reason i highly agree. if and when i have the money to do a 240 build i personaly would go with the sr20det swap. not as much power but better on fuel as a daily driver and i cant build a car and only drive it a few days a year. i would atleast have to drive it all summer and gas isnt cheap and neither are tires. a rb swap would only burn through more rubber lmao.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

lol, no updates yet...probably won't be any for a couple of weeks. I can post some more pictures of the build process in the meantime if people want to see them, I have tons :)

as for your list of reason i highly agree. if and when i have the money to do a 240 build i personaly would go with the sr20det swap. not as much power but better on fuel as a daily driver and i cant build a car and only drive it a few days a year. i would atleast have to drive it all summer and gas isnt cheap and neither are tires. a rb swap would only burn through more rubber lmao.

lol i mean the pictures I'd post in the mean time would be of the build process up until this point. I don't plan on doing any more work on it until sometime next month as I'm waiting for my friend to buy a welder.

Yeah, the sr20s are a good motor. RBs are very expensive, which is their biggest downfall. If I didn't have an overwhelming love for RBs, I would have gone V8 for the power goals I'm going with, would be a lot cheaper to build reliably.

lol i mean the pictures I'd post in the mean time would be of the build process up until this point. I don't plan on doing any more work on it until sometime next month as I'm waiting for my friend to buy a welder.

Yeah, the sr20s are a good motor. RBs are very expensive, which is their biggest downfall. If I didn't have an overwhelming love for RBs, I would have gone V8 for the power goals I'm going with, would be a lot cheaper to build reliably.

if you where here in alaska i could have helped you out with find an rb26. saw a guy pulling a trailer with a early 90s skyline on a trailer and ended up going to the same place as him so i asked him about it and it turned out that he had just got it here from japan and with it 2 spare rb26 built to hold an upwards of 1600hp. the one in was setup with a dual turbo and was pushing roughly 1200hp and 1 of the extra engines was for a dual turbo setup and the other one for a single turbo setup. was talking with the guy for a while and he was talking about selling the engine he had built for a single turbo setup for 9,000, just the engine with header no turbo trans wiring ecu or anything. brand new never even fired up. the guy is military builds and repairs fighter jets. havent talked to him in about a year or so though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

You are the man with 2 builds at once!

Thanks man!

Wow, just realized I haven't updated this in forever, I'll try to get some updates in the next week to bring this current!

Archived