DC Sound Lab

Not like it matters, but I think a really good comp set would be nice.

What's the demand for 8s anyways?

Of course they're new so they will be bought up, however, a comp set would cost just as much (for us buyers) or around the same.

8s aren't really worth all this R&D, just to reuse a level 2 motor.

It's like refreshing the look of a level 2 8, except it takes a year to get them tooled and rolling.

Rather spend that time working on something worth while.

Again, this is my opinion, and idk the sales figures on your current 8s, but a good comp set sounds fantastic. (much more lucrative as well)

You would be amazed at how much 8" drivers sell

More than a comp set? Is the real question

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

if you would have read the thread you would have seen where he says he is not interested on working on components at this time.. maybe later

if you would have read the thread you would have seen where he says he is not interested on working on components at this time.. maybe later

If you woulda read my post, which you clearly fucking did not, I clearly said "not like it matters"

And I THINK I said, in my option, but reading is hard, so I forgive you.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

well, how big would the space for the spiders that'll be used? would u make it a nice, straight down basket so there's about an 8" platform for the spiders to be mounted? im no sub designer either, but it might help with a bigger coil as an option?? instead of like the baskets on other subs? where its one size, then goes down to another size to mount the spiders (so ur not using like an 11.5" spider on twelves?

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

if it didnt matter why ask the same question twice

Because it wasn't the same question, but AGAIN, reading is hard for you, so I understand.

I asked my question, and made my suggestion. Not to you or anyone else. This is the dc subform, dc topic, created by the dc owner.

Now do you have ANYTHING, to do with him or his business? If you don't, then why did you answer?

You jumping me is like them asking the same question about 8s. Simple answer, we want to know WHY, or why not.

I just wanted to learn, not get jumped by someone.

So a few things:

Either respond to my question helpfully and technically.

Or

Be a rep for DC and know their product like Cody does.

I really don't think I said hey miguels, why aren't they doing comp sets?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

For the guys buying 8s, not too many are trying to throw 2k to 1 8 anyway. For most people that are going to buy the 8s, they are building a small setup in a ... vehicle with space constraints and they dont want to dump alot of money into electrical upgrades to be able to run alot of power. 2 8s and a 1.2k are a great combo.

This is pretty much my plan when I get my SUV (hopefully in the next couple of weeks, but not sure when I'll do the audio part). Nearly the entire cargo area behind the C pillars will be filled with work-related stuff. I'm hoping that it will still have enough room left over to stick a couple of 8s back there.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"