DC Sound Lab

Sorry I don't have a suggestion but I just wanna say this.

It is so awesome and exactly how businesses/even politics should work when the owner of a business that can actually make things happen comes out and askes the customers directly what they are interested in and would like to see.

Thanks Rusty for being such an awesome businessman and making killer products!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I will do some work on this and see what we can start to come up with, But throw some other stuff out there, like surround shape (high roll or half roll)DC branding on the frame , motor boot anything like that or just plain?

I really like the branded frames to make it look more original over being plain

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Sorry I don't have a suggestion but I just wanna say this.

It is so awesome and exactly how businesses/even politics should work when the owner of a business that can actually make things happen comes out and askes the customers directly what they are interested in and would like to see.

Thanks Rusty for being such an awesome businessman and making killer products!

Well I figure I know what I like but it does me no good if no one else likes it, Im all for building something that everyone wants =]

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Seems like everyone said any of my ideas so... umm

.propane and propane Accessories

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I will do some work on this and see what we can start to come up with, But throw some other stuff out there, like surround shape (high roll or half roll)DC branding on the frame , motor boot anything like that or just plain?

I agree, I

I agree, Plus if you going to go and tool a frame make it yours forever with your name

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

What about a different colored basket. Get away from the standard black.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.