DC Sound Lab

I dont care about beauty treatments, i guess a tooled basket is "cool", but if it doesnt perform Im not interested. As to the thoughts on the 2508, a very reputable local had one and said they were not impressed at all, and said the sa8v2 was better. So in my opinion, to make a beast 8, it must compete with the sa8v2. I know that i dont represent dc's clientile demographic, but if its not close to the sa8v2, Im not interested. The new Skar 8 looks beast, Imperium has a promising 8 as well. A 3-400w 8 just isnt cutting it anymore

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Looks like a little wider spider landing?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ya, The spider is slightly larger than the previous model

Kingsuv approved. You may proceed

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I haven't really thought of going with 8's before, but after reading this post. I have to say that I may do just that later on in the future. But school comes first, then the fun begins

blkframelst.jpg

That is just god damn beautiful. I can't wait to see what the finished sub looks like!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

^ that too...there is a huge empty gap in the shallow mount market. The first company to make a shallow mount beast is going to reap huge benefits. I know Alpine tried R shallow, never heard much about it tho. The Sundown SD series is "slim" but still not shallow mount. My brother always owns pick ups and he constantly asks me what he can run while maintaining stock functions. Every time, I sadly tell him that unless he is willing to give up space, he is left with shitty options. (He is 6'5" so sacrificing seat position for a box is not viable)

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP