Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Contact Lextech on this site. http://www.pacificp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=90829&highlight=0411#90829 He should be able to get you a 411 PCM programed with the wiring spread sheet. I know there are supposedly other features for the the swap, but my main goal was to be ready a better fuel management.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I think I'm going to keep looking for one locally and then see how much ADS will charge to get it tuned.

Are you going to cam the engine or any other internal mods?

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

It's already got a mild comp cam in the crate motor. Just got a DUI performance distributor, already have headers full exhaust. A super charger would be nice when the marine intake gets done.

I'd love to do all these performance mods to mine sometime in the future ... But got a plate full with the audio dash upgrade ...

I'm hoping to add a 2 / 4 (spindles, shackles, and hangers) to it after the dash upgrade ...

I did however do the 2nd battery on the driver's side under the hood and all the necessary wiring modifications ... Worked out Great !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'd love to do all these performance mods to mine sometime in the future ... But got a plate full with the audio dash upgrade ...

I'm hoping to add a 2 / 4 (spindles, shackles, and hangers) to it after the dash upgrade ...

I did however do the 2nd battery on the driver's side under the hood and all the necessary wiring modifications ... Worked out Great !!!

I plan to use the driver side battery tray, i set that up a few yrs back also.

Can't wait to see your dash completed. your build was one of the first ones I followed when I got on this forum

UPS came today

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Here is a pic of the Stinger HPM 0/1 compared to the DIYMA oversized 1/0. The Stinger has a thicker less low budget insulation. The DIYMA is thicker stranded and the insulation feels like it could fall apart or tear off. The DIYMA cable was only $50 on black friday so i grabbed a roll.

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

UPS came today

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Here is a pic of the Stinger HPM 0/1 compared to the DIYMA oversized 1/0. The Stinger has a thicker less low budget insulation. The DIYMA is thicker stranded and the insulation feels like it could fall apart or tear off. The DIYMA cable was only $50 on black friday so i grabbed a roll.

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

How are you liking that 0 gauge from diyma I just got an email that there having an other sale and idk if I should get some

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I haven't had a chance to test the Cable yet. I am pretty it would be fine most builds. It doesn't seem to be as high quality as the stinger HPM, but at a $1 foot I can't complain. It was bought to have on hand if I run out of the stinger or to use in my Z.

Have you put the pedals on? I've wanted to get a set but a buddy of mine said he's seen where they slip off and wedge themselves into positions that hinder driveability.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Putting the pedal pads on this weekend. Will let you know how they turn out

• Smoove changed the title to Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

Archived