Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

That roof is looking pretty solid.

The roof is pretty dam solid. no tinny rattle any more. Hit it now and it's a thud.

We are about to complete a major project at work and go into a holiday change freeze. I should have lots more updates over the next few weekends. I have figured out how I want to build the center console and the amp rack. Gonna build a card board version of it while I start the box. I gotta go buy more MDF, the 3 sheets in my garage got soaked with concrete cleaner when jug cracked and I didn't notice.

did you drill holes on the roof to be able to put foam in it?

Yep. I used the 6 or stock holes and then drilled 5 additional holes to make sure I got good coverage.

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

Thanks. I am trying to up the amount of pics for better documentation.

The roof is pretty dam solid. no tinny rattle any more. Hit it now and it's a thud.

We are about to complete a major project at work and go into a holiday change freeze. I should have lots more updates over the next few weekends. I have figured out how I want to build the center console and the amp rack. Gonna build a card board version of it while I start the box. I gotta go buy more MDF, the 3 sheets in my garage got soaked with concrete cleaner when jug cracked and I didn't notice.

Glad your finally gonna have some time to put some work in on the truck! That sucks about the MDF getting ruined, can you at least salvage a little of of it or is it fucked?

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Glad your finally gonna have some time to put some work in on the truck! That sucks about the MDF getting ruined, can you at least salvage a little of of it or is it fucked?

So the sheets were leaned against the wall with the 8' edge down. I am going to salvage what I can, but I will lose 5-8" along the whole edge of all 4 sheets. That jug was like 2yrs old, I guess plastic containers have a shelf life when they are full of corrosive chemicals :( it had like 2" crack at the bottome of the jug. It rotted away 4" of the sheet of drywall that was in the stack. Message to self, no more chemicals on that side of the garage.

ya no kidding glad to see you making some progress man im trying my self

You better get your new box metered. I want to see a 148 @ 38hz

you doing some FI team subs to? :o :O lol

build looks good for sure subbed

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived