Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

sucks

what are you going with?

Probably XS3000's cause the colors match :) the 3100's have too much red :( may also look into Northstar. Tax returns are coming :) So I gotta see what deals I can get

Will probably look into upping my idle to atleast 800rpm

No new vids yet, but...........

Meter in the port20150204_205935_zps5m7njowb.jpg

Meter on the windsheild, door open MECA style.

Did not go fullt tilt and I was holding only 11.3v doing a 20-60hz sweep

40hz peak

20150204_205649_zps3ddnzurc.jpg

Thank you rockFord_Expedition for getting the pics

It was my pleasure brother. Had a good time.

No new vids yet, but...........

Meter in the port20150204_205935_zps5m7njowb.jpg

Meter on the windsheild, door open MECA style.

Did not go fullt tilt and I was holding only 11.3v doing a 20-60hz sweep

40hz peak

20150204_205649_zps3ddnzurc.jpg

Thank you rockFord_Expedition for getting the pics

It was my pleasure brother. Had a good time.

I'm stoked about the 150. No more stressing about being metered and people asking when I'll do it. After a few tweaks I will do a full tilt burp :)

cant wait to see what this thing does when you finally have solid voltage and you get that blowthru completely sealed off! your build is awesome man and plays super super clean. I didn't want to get out of your truck when you were beating on it lol. good shit! hope to see you out more

I'm stoked about the 150. No more stressing about being metered and people asking when I'll do it. After a few tweaks I will do a full tilt burp :)

Should be even better with full Juice bro, I'm expecting number to be a lil higher next time around

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Congrats man thats awesome!! Cant wait to get my termlab so I can start playing around with my system...more for tweaking and understanding my system better...cant tell you how many people ask what kind of numbers mine does....really just interested in what it can do musically...any how man can't wait to try and get a weekday off and come up to one of these bass meets :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived