funny sh*t right here, xplodes

Nothing ever comes from trying to help most these people... They tell you that YOU are dumb..stupid dont know anything etc... I try all the time with my FRIENDS and they dtill don't believe me that their keeker comps are not anything special. Even after hearing one of my single 12 setups get louder(by ear) than their two kicker comp 15's on no name amp. They are hard headed individuals who don't want to know any better. Ignorance is bliss.

yeah is grammer is just terrible, i know mine is not the best but i dont spell like he does lol

i have also tried to help people and they dont listen and think im dumb. like my one friend got a mtx amp and said i dont even have the bass boost up and i said well bass boost just clips your signal and you dont play 45hz all day then he replies well that's how good you can tell an amp is? really come on lol

i just tend to give up, but i will send this guy a message and see what he replies

love it, grammEr.

what you wrote isn't exactly easy to read either my friend.

like i said, is not the best, neither is my spelling, that is a weakness of mine, no need to hate...

when i write a cover letter or something then im fine but other then that i could care less man

Grammar_Nazi.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Nothing ever comes from trying to help most these people... They tell you that YOU are dumb..stupid dont know anything etc... I try all the time with my FRIENDS and they dtill don't believe me that their keeker comps are not anything special. Even after hearing one of my single 12 setups get louder(by ear) than their two kicker comp 15's on no name amp. They are hard headed individuals who don't want to know any better. Ignorance is bliss.

yeah is grammer is just terrible, i know mine is not the best but i dont spell like he does lol

i have also tried to help people and they dont listen and think im dumb. like my one friend got a mtx amp and said i dont even have the bass boost up and i said well bass boost just clips your signal and you dont play 45hz all day then he replies well that's how good you can tell an amp is? really come on lol

i just tend to give up, but i will send this guy a message and see what he replies

love it, grammEr.

like i said, is not the best, neither is my spelling, that is a weakness of mine, no need to hate...

when i write a cover letter or something then im fine but other then that i could care less man

hey now, i put the word friend in there :) it means it's all good!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

love it, grammEr.

hey now, i put the word friend in there :) it means it's all good!!

Better be :) lol

oh brother another rookie , its gonna be another i told you so when he gets in depth in the car audio fun.

all its gonna take is that guy with that loud system and its gonna make him think. dont get me wrong ,sony is decent for

a good sound bass boost ,but to get that ground pounding bas we all know elctrical upgrade amp upgrade and sub and sub enclosure upgrade.

lol dont be sleeping on the sonys son lookin like 50 tyson lil brother

i do have to agree with this guys horrible grammar. but you gotta give him credit for trying, not long ago i knew nothing. yet i was known as the stereo guy around my town. now i know so much from this site and i can relate to this guy. iv spent lots of cash on systems in the past i learned that kicker l7's arent the best subs. i had 2 and thought they were the best but now that iv been through some better brands i like the other companies stuff bbetter and for the most part its cheaper. also where i live the only knwn brand is like kenwood kicker jl alpine pioneer and wally world brands. most my friend have never heard of the brand of subs iv bought. i feel sorry for him because maybe its his first system and people are hating on him so hard

Archived