Mechman Alternators

BUY AN ALTERNATOR - FEED A FAMILY -- PLEASE READ !!!

I was just trying to decide between getting a DC 270xp and a Mechman 270 for my Dakota, but I think you guys just made my decision for me! This is an awesome thing you guys are doing here!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we are more than happy to accept direct donations, we will scan the pics, info, and thank you letters from the families we sponsor.

We appreciate your support and kind words, believe it or not, we are actually taking a lot of heat from ignorant jerks on other forums and facebook, just because we are helping a few people outside of the US. No matter what anyone says, it is NOT that bad here in the states, even in today's economy. Even a homeless person who sleeps on the street can go just about anywhere and get a drink of clean water, emergency medical care, or stay in a shelter. (if they are willing to play by the rules) We financially support the primary homeless shelter here in Knoxville, and most of the people there get kicked out for showing up loaded, or refusing to look for work. I personally swing by there periodically, and I am always appalled at how ungrateful most of the residents are. We still donate just the same, but it is refreshing to see how genuinely appreciative the families are in Ethiopia just for a measly $30 investment. This is our first time supporting an overseas cause, and we are only doing so because we personally know the people who are in Addis Ababa administering the aid. A lot of charity's out there are scams.

Thanks go out to Delvin J. and Robert K. for their purchases. This means that we are now providing 5 months of food and water to our sponsored family in Ethiopia. Only 7 more, and we can take in another family on sponsorship.

I'll see what we can do next week when we get paid. I'm unable to buy a alt at this time. So we will donate straight to you. Yea my wife knows that feeling she goes on mission trips to Honduras with the church twice now. I will never truley know what she tells me about their living conditions. Cause I won't fly. Props to the at home missions also.

Damn, now I'm gonna try and get an alternator sooner than I planned. Props to you guys over at Mechman for doing such a kind thing for some fellow humans.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Great thing you're doing here guys.

I'm willing to bet there's a few families here in the states living in homeless shelters that could use the help too.