XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Awesome seller,amp arrived fast would buy again thanks for the hook up bro

thanks man glad it got their safe!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

• 1 month later...

Got my Soundstream SC-6T component speakers from Nate today!

Everything came exactly as described! Anything that had been damaged due to prior installation was indeed in the condition Nate described. Excellent response times as well. When everything did get here it was all packaged nice and safe, nothing rattling around when we received it, and that box was packaged like crazy!

The thing that really made this transaction worthwhile was that there was an issue with shipping due to UPS being morons, anyways, I informed him and within a half hour everything was resolved and had my products the very next day. If I do ever get the opportunity to do business again with Nate, I will not hesitate.

Got my Soundstream SC-6T component speakers from Nate today!

Everything came exactly as described! Anything that had been damaged due to prior installation was indeed in the condition Nate described. Excellent response times as well. When everything did get here it was all packaged nice and safe, nothing rattling around when we received it, and that box was packaged like crazy!

The thing that really made this transaction worthwhile was that there was an issue with shipping due to UPS being morons, anyways, I informed him and within a half hour everything was resolved and had my products the very next day. If I do ever get the opportunity to do business again with Nate, I will not hesitate.

Thanks man!

Sorry ups fucked up

Glad they made it safe!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

bought some 6.5's and an amp off him. Everything was as described and I got it quick. Would buy from him again!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution