thanks for all the reply's yall this was my first posting. if i could further ask, if my box is tuned to around 35-36 at 1.2-1.3 cubes, how would that sound? and i actually just got a court order not to play my subs in memphis since i had an axxhole cop pull me over because of them. he didnt give me any warnings or a ticket he sent me straight to the big house to see a friggen judge. that was low! so i gotta use my head when i bump

if you ain't mixin gas you ain't haulin ass! team ktm

thanks for all the reply's yall this was my first posting. if i could further ask, if my box is tuned to around 35-36 at 1.2-1.3 cubes, how would that sound? and i actually just got a court order not to play my subs in memphis since i had an axxhole cop pull me over because of them. he didnt give me any warnings or a ticket he sent me straight to the big house to see a friggen judge. that was low! so i gotta use my head when i bump

That sounds bogus as fuck....honestly, I'd fight it...I've never heard of something like that.

I actually just got pulled over the other night, had my stereo blasting away and it wa only because my plate on my jeep I just transferred over from my Mazda.

Small boxes are for people who run high power but if you're gonna be powering them rms or under (600) I'd go with the ladder .75 per.

Subs displace .1 each and the cutout on the sa website is wrong, it's a tad bigger than what's suggested.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

it was rediculous and i cant fight it. it was infront of the judge i mean i might be able to but idk. so i should run my box .75cubes for each woofer?

if you ain't mixin gas you ain't haulin ass! team ktm

Archived